Sunday, February 7, 2010

Valentine's Matchbook Album

This is a little matchbook album that I made for my parents for Valentine's Day. I hope they like it!
Supplies:
Zutter O-wires
Zutter Bind-it-All
Cardstock and patterned paper
Velcro
Baseball card protectors
Embellishments

First you will need to cut a piece of cardstock 10 x3 1/4. Score at 1 inch and at 4.5. Fold. With the bottom 1" fold folded up (Do not include the top 4.5 folded part to this step) punch with Bind-it-all. Add your photos to your card protectors and punch. To bind, fold the 1" bottom piece to touch the back of the album and your photos on the inside of the album. Add your o-wire and then fold bottom piece around back to the front. It should cover the bottom portion of your photos. Now just embellish your album. I used rhinestone strips and hearts on my cover. On the inside I used Glossy Accents and glass microbeads by Martha Stewart by drawing a heart with pencil, tracing with the Glossy Accents and then adding the beads.



A very simple but sweet album to give to loved ones! Why not try one for yourself! Happy creating!

Zutter Zisters DT Member Shelley Haganman

5 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

I think this is just the cutest thing ever!!!!!!!

ScrapgalGR said...

Soooo cute and clever! I will definitely try this out!

pamala said...

Adorable!!!

Lynne Forsythe said...

SHELLEY....this is just way TOO FUN!!! LUV LUV it!!!

Anonymous said...

What an adorable project! Great for pics of grandkids, too! Thanks so much for sharing directions, too!