Sunday, February 14, 2010

In a "BIND" with Love Letters

Hi, everyone. It's me, Sarah. Today, I thought I would write about LOVE.

There's so much to write about LOVE. Quite honestly, it would take me years and years to write about it, so I thought I would talk about the most timeless and most treasured way to express LOVE... a simple LOVE letter, whether it be from a significant other, a best friend, a family member, or just someone that you hold dear to your hear.

Personally, I love to receive handwritten notes and letters from the people I love. ...and just like photographs, I want to treasure them. Well, to get them all organized, I thought that my Bind-it-All would come in handy! Yup, you read that right... I bound the treasured keepsakes together.

Great idea, don't you think!? Now, all of the letters won't get lost! It's all in a book for me to look back on.

...and I'd love to show you the inside of this project, but unfortunately, those notes are for my eyes only. ;)

Hugs,
sarah

Zutter Zisters DT Member Sarah de Guzman

4 comments:

Lynne Forsythe said...

AAAAWWWWWHHHHH!!! the lost art of letter writing!!! What a great way to keep them!!

Unknown said...

What a fab idea X

Shelley Haganman said...

How very sweet!

sarah said...

well, thank you ladies! :)