Tuesday, May 26, 2009

FREE Clipboard Wood!

Yeah! I am so excited the Zutter warehouse is offering this special! Now through the end of June, ANY order at http://www.binditall.com/ gets a special sampler of Zutter Clipboard Wood covers FREE. The sample pack consists of 2 packages of 3X4 Clipboard Wood covers AND 2 packages of 6X6 Clipboard Wood covers. It's over $5 of covers FREE with ANY order.

If you've not tried Clipboard Wood covers yet, this is the time. Clipboard Wood is a soft wood that is punchable in the Bind-it-All. It's perfect for board books for kids, home decor projects and anything that will get handled alot.

I just made a hanging decoration for hubby's poker room (that would be the garage!), using five panels of 3X4 Clipboard Wood covers. I painted the edges black and bound them together with Antique Brass Owire - it gives it a whole new look than just black owire, I think. Anyway, the fellas were pretty impressed when they had their weekend game (or so they said....I think they just wanted me to go back to my scrap room!). Anyway, the complete materials list for this project is in my Gallery at http://www.zutterzisters.com/.

Check it out....happy almost end of May!



3 comments:

papertrails leaver said...

what a cool project and deal!

pysselninjangittan said...

so nice, hope he will love it :)

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

What an awesome creation! Love it!
I just received my BIL last Friday!!! I hope to give it a try this weekend ;)
Thanks for the inspiration!!!