This is my second offering in a series of non-book BIA projects. (See several posts below this one for my first non-book BIA project for the May blogging.) This project is a hanging album of three of my husband's nieces and nephews.
Please note that you can use as much or as little of the binding to suit your project. Here, I used just a few little pieces of o-rings to connect the panels. This is a very good way to use up leftover scraps of o-rings you end up with from other projects.
Directions are similar to the post "BIA makes more than books" a few posts down. =)
- Zutter Innovative - 1/2" brown o-rings
- Basic Grey - patterned paper collection, alpha stickers
- Bazzill Basics - chipboard, cardstock
- Stampin' Up! - ribbon, ink
- Adirondack - acrylic paint
- Foof-fa-la - buttons
- Heidi Grace - epoxy stickers
- We R Memory Keepers - extra large eyelets
Visit us again soon more more projects and tips! --Lea