Sunday, August 19, 2012

In The City


Greeting to all today!
I take it that school is now in
session for everyone.
I just finished myself registering
and can't wait to get started.
With a little bit more extra time
for us crafters I am sure
we are making good use of
it with some extra creating.

Here is an album I created
titled In The City. Hubby
and I spend quite some time
out and about on the
bus to different places.
It is interesting to capture those
unplanned moments on
the move. This album
was born for such memories.
Enjoy!


Downtown

Santa Monica

Checking bus schedule

So much to see,
so much to snap!
Thanks so much for stopping by
and letting me share! It is
always a pleasure


.
3. SEI Mulberry Kit
4. Prima Say-It-With-Crystals
5. Momenta Travel Dimensional Stickers
6. DCWV School Paper Pack



1 comment:

Michelle said...

Candice, so retro......loving it!