Did you know you can Distrezz all 4 edges of your card bases? Yes, you can Distrezz the fold!!!
With a light hand, guide the folded side of the card through the Distrezz-it-All, from left to right as if reading the word "Zutter" printed on the machine. This gives a slight distressing to the edge. Then distress the other edges of the card. Ink them up with ColorBox Fluid Chalk Ink in Charcoal to make them really stand out!
The tattered edges look like worn fabric on this sewing themed card:
Here is how I made the card, using only paper scraps from my stash and a few stamps:
- Cut a card base to 5.5" x 8.5" and fold in half.
- Cut a piece of Grey Dot Patterned Paper to 4" x 5.25" and adhere to the card front.
- Run the edges of the card,including the folded edge, through the Zutter Disztrezz-it-All. Ink the edges with ColorBox Fluid Chalk Ink in Charcoal.
- Apply a 1" x 4" strip of Patterned Paper to the lower right side of the card. Add two strips of washi tape over the paper.
- Stamp a sentiment onto a 1.75" circle punched from scrap paper. Mount to card using 3D Foam Tabs.
- Randomly stamps the background of the card with the scissors stamp using ColorBox Archival Dye In in Wicked Black.
- Punch one 1" circle and two 3/4" circles and mount to card with 3D Foam Dots.
- Paper - Lily Bee, KaiserCraft
- Washi Tape - Unknown
- Ink - ColorBox Archival Dye Ink in Wicked Black and ColorBox Fluid Chalk Ink in Charcoal
- Stamps - Stampin' Up!, Hero Arts
- Punches- EK Success
- Cardstock - Bazzill
- Adhesive - Tombow USA