Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Colorful, Quick & Custom

 I made this project for a dear friend of mine who was changing jobs. This book is for her friends and co-workers to write their well-wishes in. Try repurposing things in your projects. The flowers inside the book are actually table confetti that I found in the bridal section of the craft store. They made perfect embellishments. You can find lots of items for your projects that weren’t packaged for scrapbooking.

With some brightly colored paper, and simple tools like border punches, you can create dazzling pages to showcase photos and other memorabilia.  Of course, your Bind-it-All makes creating custom books easy as ever!

Zutter Products:
Zutter Tools Used: Bind-it-All
Owire Size & Color: 1” Antique Silver

Other Materials:
SEI - patterned paper, epoxy stickers, brads; Bazzill – textured cardstock; EK Success – foam alpha stickers;Prima – flower;flower table confetti 
 

See if you can create your own colorful book for someone special (you, perhaps?)

OZZ DT Member Lea Sanders

6 comments:

Sissel Anita said...

Wow this is a lovely and colourful book!!

Jeannie said...

Love this and can't wait to put my own together!

Jeannie said...

Love this idea and can not wait to create my own!

goodfamilygirl2 said...

All of the projects are great! I know I will be making lots of the handmade tag/gift card pockets today.
Thanks for the inspiration!

TIFFANY M said...

VERY PRETTY. NICE AND COLORFUL.

Unknown said...

I just love Zutter. I couldn't craft without my Bind it all.