Yes, I know this is an Autumn project, but we didn't get around to blogging about it till now. OZZ DT Lea Sanders' lives in Northern Virginia where the colors are just amazing in the Fall. She picked some papers to go with the local color to create this very warm, very special album of days she spent with her family.
This was her first use of Hang-it-Alls, and she creatively used them as an album closure instead of as hangers! Clever! And, this hearty album is made with 10" Clipboard Wood Covers. The wood is oh-so-punchable with your Bind-it-All and durable too! Try adding your local colors to create your special custom bound album!
- Bind-it-All, Pound-it-All Block, Rivet Setter & Hammer
- Owire Size & Color: 1 ¼” Antique Brass
- Covers/Cover-Alls: 10” Clipboard Covers, 9” Chipboard Covers
- Other: Antique Brass Hang-It-Alls, Antique Brass Rivets
- Imaginesce – pattered paper, chipboard stickers
- K&Company –layered stickers, epoxy stickers, embossed stickers
- Heidi Grace – epoxy stickers
- Stampin’ Up! - ink