I'm putting on one of my other hats here to tell you about Art-Full Horizons. Last Fall, Donna Salazar (you know, the artist who designed the Distrezz-It-All), Laura Miller (a superb retreat organizer), and I, by some cosmic force of fate, came together around a table at the back of a Chili's restaurant and hatched an idea over chips and salsa.
I am so very excited that Zutter has agreed to go along on this adventure with us as our Platinum Sponsor! We will be featuring the Bind-It-All and Zutter products in most classes and offering an exclusive Zutter make-n-take project at our Grand Garden Tea, the kickoff to Art-Full Horizons. I mean, the Bind-It-All is so awesome, how could we not use it!!??
We're running a contest right now on the Art-Full Horizons blog where YOU can win a free ticket to Art-Full Horizons! Yeah, you read that right!!
We're giving one lucky person a SINGLE room at AH, all the classes, all the gourmet food, all the wonderful inspiration, and all of the fun for FREE!! Click here for more info on how to enter the giveaway:
Want to know more about Art-Full Horizons?
Here's all the details:
- May 27-29, 2011
- Renaissance Resort Palm Springs, CA
- Six Main Instructors: Marah Johnson, Donna Salazar, Jennifer Priest, Becky Olsen, Robyn Weatherspoon, Stephanie Ackerman
- Deminars from cutting edge companies each morning
- Grand Garden Tea on Friday night
- Prizes all day
- Exclusive Tammy I Goodie Bags FILLED with inspiring products
- Gourmet Breakfast and Lunch Daily
- And much much more!!
- Website: http://art-fullhorizons.com/
I hope you will join us for this one-of-a kind event. You will learn new techniques and tools, be inspired, and create projects and pages at the event. Make new friends and enjoy a relaxing creative weekend. And be prepared to learn about all things Zutter in the process.
See you there!