Zutter Clipboard Wood is sturdier than chipboard and is still punchable in the Bind-it-All V2.0. Try it for home projects like this, or for anything where chipboard or cardboard alone just won't do.
House Warming Wall HangingGather your materials. You will need the following items to complete this project.
Purple Cows 2in1 Trimmer and #2801 Straight Blade
Scissors, Circle Punch, border punch - I used Fiskars Threading Water Border, Small Butterfly Punch
Martha Stewart Bird Punch, Printer, Paint Brushes
Zutter 8”X10” Clipboard Cover
Zutter 1 ¼” Antique Brass Owires
Vintage dictionary pages; Prima patterned paper, Ranger Crackle Finish
Plaid Turquoise Acrylic Paint, Mod Podge, Copic Markers, Helmar Adhesive
Before starting, remember: Measure twice, cut once.
1. Use Mod Podge to cover one side of an 8”X10” Clipboard Cover. Let dry. Paint on crackle finish. Then apply a thin layer of paint to surface. Set aside to dry.
2. Punch two holes on each side of top. Bind with 1 ¼” Owire. Add ribbon to hang.
3. Use scissors to cut out a tree trunk and leaves. Cut out clouds.
4. Cut out house shape and fold over edges to create dimension. Add windows, shutters, roof, steps and door.
5. Punch out and add butterflies and bird.
6. Print out “Home Sweet Home”. Trim to look like banner, add to wall hanging.
7. Gift to a proud new home owner!
OZZ DT Member Vicki Flinchum