This information-rich, project-packed course will cover:
- Overview of the Bind-it-All: Includes review of settings, tools, maintenance, optional add-ons and accessories.
- Punching Basics: Includes creating your own Bind-it-All Punching & Binding Guide and tips for punching centered and even holes.
- Binding with Confidence: Covers the use of the Owire Sizing Templates and how to bind perfect “o-shaped” owire spines.
- Quick Creative Binding: Create two complete custom bound mini albums – one 4X4 mini and a 6X6 album, utilizing easy techniques for adding customization to your projects.
- Albums Made Easy: Create a beautiful 6X6 Cover-All Memory Journal - now that you are a punching and binding pro, you will be pleased at how easy it all comes together! Quickie bonus project this week!
- Binding Above &Beyond: Explore how to use your Bind-it-All beyond the album. In this lesson we will make two quick projects from items you are likely to already have in you stash. After this class you will want to punch and bind nearly anything that's not nailed down!
If you've never taken an online class with My Creative Classroom, you are in for a treat. Don't let the lazy-days of summer go by without taking a little time for creative education!
Enroll here and I will see you in class!