Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Spanning the Pacific - Say G'Day and Groovy to Sophie and Sarah

From one side of the Pacific to the other - say hello to two of our new Zisters - Sophie in Australia (by way of Singapore) and Sarah in Northern California!



Sophie Sim
Salutations! I'm Sophie from Canberra, Down Under! I'm new to this land of roos and koalas, having come from Garden City, Singapore. I love creating and have been playing with paint and paper from the earliest of my memories. Friends always joke that I have a pair of scissors as a right hand. I love bright colors and value having my personal handwriting included in my creations. Nothing beats a personal touch!

My blog is…… Colors. Create. Celebrate.

Submission Quote: “I like to use the BIA not only for binding pages together, but it also helps me to rip paper for a distressed look. Using the BIA to create my own notebooks also helps me to recycle materials, a cause which I strongly advocate. The BIA cuts through various materials like butter!”








Sarah de Guzman
Hi, my name is Sarah. I live in the sunny (most of the time) state of California. Scrapbooking has always been a part of my life since my high school days, but it has recently become more of an addiction! Besides, the best part about scrapping is there is no right or wrong way to do it, so I can never make a mistake at something I love! If I’m not scrapbooking, I’m probably shopping for scrap supplies, enjoying the fresh air at the beach, or out on an adventure. I don’t have any children at this time, but I have two pets that I consider my "furkids" — Maui, a white Miniature Schnauzer, and Hilo, a part Miniature Schnauzer. If I’m not scrapping my family or my friends, I’m scrapping the “kids”. I'm so very thrilled and honored to be a part of the Zutter Zisters. It seriously is a dream come true, and I can't wait to share my work with all of you!
My blog is…… Red Oak Lines
Submission Quote: “My most favorite part about the tool is the versatility in the outcome of your projects. I swear I’ve used the BIA on mini albums, layouts, and cards… basically anything that can be punched has met my BIA.”

5 comments:

ScrapAddict said...

Welcome ladies!!!!!

Anonymous said...

thanks a bunch! :)

hugs,
sarah.

Lynne Forsythe said...

Yippie Girlies.....YOU ROCK!!

pamala said...

YAY and congrats!!! Looking forward to your awesome creations!

Cheryl Boglioli said...

Yay, Sarah. Congratulations. Can't wait to see what you create here.