Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Man Made-Hand Made Challenge Winners

We are late in showing off the challenge winners this month – sorry! It must be the LAZY days of summer. It’s just NOT the time of year for deadlines and hurrying! Speaking of which, there were only FOUR entries – so we are not the only ones out there not rushing into anything! LOL!

So we want to reward all four of the talented crafters who posted for this challenge. We are going to send each of you a copy of the Bind-it-All Around the World idea book!

Here they are:
Kathy Floen Inspired by Jennifer Priest's hanging memo board, Kathy created this key holder memo board! This is a great idea for using leftover Zutter owire and for making gifts and decor.
Feli - Made this beautiful decor using Zutter chipboard! This project doesn't use any binding, but you can use the Zutter covers by lacing or tying them together to make decor and books.
Melissa Fiskateer #2396 Melissa made this calendar to keep track of her dog's medications! Clever! Calendars are a natural project for the Bind-it-All - and you can customize your project any way you like.
photography4me Angela used old license plates to create this unique, one-of-a-kind album! And, she shows it off in this video. The Bind-it-All can punch thin metal, so make sure you read the materials information before taking on materials that may damage your tool. Some older license plates are too thick and heavy....so be careful.







Ladies, please email me your shipping address so we can send out your books. (duh, email nan@binditall.com)

And, we will be announcing our July challenge in a matter of days, so get off that lounge chair and in outta the sun and let's bind!

8 comments:

Melissa E said...

Woo-hoo!!! That is so generous that you let all four of us be winners. Thank you!

I had a lot of fun using my little pink machine. I look forward to using it for a lot more things. (I'm thinking Christmas!)

I've heard good things about the new BIA book from Jennifer Priest. I can't wait to get my copy.

Now for the dumb question of the day. To which email address do I send my snail mail info?

Scrappy Running Me said...

duh! email nan@binditall.com
ok, i gotta get in out of the hot sun!

Unknown said...

I just got my bind it all and I am looking forward to the July challenge!! Congrats to the winners!!

ScrapAddict said...

Congrats ladies!!!!

Jennifer Priest said...

Congrats everyone!!! Thanks for participating in the challenge!!

feli said...

I'm so happy I won! thank you so much for letting us each have a copy of the idea book! :)

voodoo vixen said...

Yay... everyone loves to win and that book is on my wish list... lovely projects ladies.

Melissa E said...

My Bind It All Around the World book arrived today. Thank you!!

It's bigger than the original book and has a lot of great projects in it. The explosion box, cookbook and "Summer" book have me thinking about how I can implement those ideas in my own work.