|Make these 5 projects in Bind-it-All 101 - AND become a BIA Diva!|
New & Updated! Bind-it-All 101: Punching and Binding and ZO Much More!
Learn the easy skills to punch and bind your own custom-bound projects.
Once you master this class you will wonder why you waited so long!
This course will cover the very basics of using the Bind-it-All for punching and binding custom mini books.
- Overview of the Bind-it-All: Includes review of settings, tools, maintenance, and accessories.
- Punching Basics: Includes creating your own Bind-it-All Punching & Binding Guide and tips for punching centered and even holes.
- Binding with Confidence: Covers the use of the Owire Sizing Templates and how to bind perfect “o-shaped” owire spines.
- Mini Delights: Create two custom bound mini albums – one 3X4 mini and one 4X4 mini, utilizing easy techniques you can repeat again with any theme.
- Everyday Albums: Take your custom binding up a size or two with a 6X6 and 8X8 album. Explore different punching styles for a truly unique project!
- Bonus! Binding Above & Beyond: Explore how to use your Bind-it-All using every day, around-the-house materials. In this lesson we will review other punching materials and expand from the basic to the uber creative! Take these project starters and take off with creative ideas and executions of your own!
- Class Begins: February 14, 2012 – 4 Weeks - $25
- Tools Needed: Bind-it-All V2.0 OR Original Blue BIA
- More information and enroll HERE.