Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Must Be Christmas

Christmas is my favorite holiday, listening to carols, beautiful glowing lights, spending time with family and friends.  I love making (and receiving) handmade gifts, one of my gifts this year is a Christmas mini album for one of my cousins and his family.
I created this mini album with the Zutter's 6" x 6" Cover-All and Crate Paper's Peppermint paper collection.  For the cover I added some paper and chipboard embellishments.  I added some glossy accents and glitter to the chipboard embellishments to make them even more festive.
To complete the cover I added some twine, buttons and a cute title.
For the inside since the pages were going to be left blank so they could add their own photos I kept it simple by adding some journaling tags and more chipboard embellishments to the pages.  The Zutter Antique Silver Owire sets off the paper colors nicely, I think.

If you haven't asked Santa yet, a new Bind-it-All makes a wonderful gift for yourself or your favorite crafter! Check the website for current specials!  I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year! 

Zutter Zister DT Member Fleur Smith

No comments: