Sunday, January 31, 2010

Make a Butterfly with O-wire

In the past, some of my fellow Zisters have shared some pretty clever projects using owires. I'm not just talking about mini albums, journals, and books. I'm talking about place card holders, jewelry, house decor, etc.

Well, with some Imaginisce products and the "O" so versatile o-wire, I created a butterfly. Below is a video tutorial on how to make a butterfly of your own:



Now that you have seen that video, flutter off and create a butterfly for your next Zutter project.

Hugs,
sarah.

5 comments:

jayne said...

Wow, that is so cute -- and very clever!

Shelley Haganman said...

Sooooo very cute!!

sarah said...

thanks girls... :) i was inspired by one of the DT gals from imaginisce. i made sure to use some owires on this butterfly! :)

hugs,
sarah.

pamala said...

Darling!!! Love it!!!

d'Dragon said...

Oh so cute, gotta try this - my great-niece & I are both really into butterflies right now!