Christmas is around the corner and it's time to set the mood!
Try this for a new twist on a holiday tradition - the countdown calendar! You don't have to use the Bind-it-All only for mini books - it can add a whole new element to something special - like this!
I scoured the kitchen drawers and found an extra cookie tray - hope you'll be able to create a similar piece with these simple steps:
4. Use Tattered Angels Swirl template and spritz with glimmer mist. (I used Coffee Shop)
5. Hand cut motifs from pattern paper. Adhere to cookie tray.
6. Make Tags from pattern paper (these will be used for the numerical alphabet stickers) Create 12 tags in all.
7. Use the Bind it all so that the tags can be flipped vertically. Tape Velcro to the back of the tags so that it adheres to the tray. Alternatively, if you have an electric drill, you can drill and attach hooks
8. Embellish tray with vintage lace paper, glitter and Tattered Angels chipboard.
OZZ DT Emeline Seet