Saturday, August 15, 2009

Origami, Scor-It and Bind-it-All (oh my!)

Who said origami was kid's stuff? It pairs so well with the Scor-it and the BIA. I used an origami frame project that my daughter used to make and turned it into a grandkids Cover-All project for my parents.

The Scor-It works well in this project to make sharp, consistently spaced creases in the paper. To get the effect shown here, use a paper that is patterned on both sides. Recommend using a thinner patterned paper as thicker weight tends to be super bulky.


Find origami projects online and see what you can make! Instructions for this frame are now available on my blog.

Materials:
Zutter Innovative - Cover-all, 3/4" antique silver o-wire
Little Yellow Bicycle - patterned paper, stickers, bling, ribbon, rub-ons
Stampin' Up! - cardstock

10 comments:

ScrapAddict said...

Super cool!!!!

:Jayne said...

Love it!!!

DeeDee said...

This is a very nice little book..I lke it...

Unknown said...

I love it! Can't wait to see the instructions on your blog :)

MsJay said...

Love the book.

Lea Sanders said...

All, thanks for being patient! I finally finished the PDF for the Origami Frame. Come on by my blog to get it:

http://leasanders.wordpress.com/2009/08/15/new-bia-project-on-the-bia-blog/

pamala said...

How cool! Love it!

Gwen Mangelson said...

cute project!

vixen said...

i love how bright this is and the origami is fantastic never thought of that
vikki xxx

Brenda said...

Love, love, love it. Super cute idea.