Thursday, August 14, 2008

Bargain Scrappin’

Gotta love it! One of the best things about using the Bind-it-All is that you can use all sorts of ingredients to mix up really fast, great little projects. Today I was at Target rummaging through the Dollar Spot (which had a lot of stuff on 75% clearance, BTW). I found all this cute chipboard for twenty-five cents and whipped out these cute Cover-All decorated mini books in a matter of minutes. I added some cardstock, ribbon, and used that cute border punch from Fiskars (the ever-elusive Threading Water) and that's about it! BTW, you can pre-order Cover-Alls at the Zutter website.

I also found some great Making Memories die cut paper and stickers on clearance in the scrapbook section. I put together this book with Zutter clipboard wood - pretty dang speedy. Just need to add pictures or gift it! I had lots of leftovers to make cards - I always try to do that so I have plenty of cards for every occasion.

These were fun projects for a night when I didn't want to tackle anything big, but had a creative itch to scratch!

I know some Bind-it-All fans who create all sorts of quick projects as gifts or to sell at craft fairs. What do you make in a flash and on a dime?

5 comments:

TxScrapAddict said...

I love the cover all! Have to try that!! What great back to school teacher gifts you could make....

Vicki

kds.mk said...

What a great idea!!!

Anne Marie said...

Very cute! I love the idea of making quick little albums to give as gifts. Great ideas, and I look forward to seeing more mini book ideas on your blog!

~wenhether~ said...

You really gotta love the Target dollar section!!! Thanks for sharing!!

hdsue2004 said...

my friend been trying to get me to buy one and up till now i was thinking something i could live without but seeing the all the cute stuff on here and other sites im quickly changing my mind.