I found an address page on Maya Road's website and decided to resize the template to 4X4 and then I printed 50 4X4 address pages, front and back to use as my inserts. I cut 9 pieces of 4X4 patterned paper and then folded them in half to use as my dividers.Then I punched holes through each page.
After I punched each page, I fed the wire through each page and then used my Bind-it-All to bind the pages together.
Last, I decorated my cover and here's my final project. I love how it turned out.
- Zutter: Bind-it-All
- Zutter: 1" Owires in white
- Zutter: Round-it-All
- Clearsnap: Mist (Holly Berries)
- Creative Memories patterned paper
- May Arts: Flower ribbon in white and String
- Jillibean Soup: Wooden Button